Air: 449 metric tons CO2 offset (91 cars off the road)
The Livable Place Index is Gerding Edlen’s system of metrics to measure our dedication to people, planet, and prosperity.
This is home.
- Smart, well-designed living spaces
- Modern kitchens with cabinet-fronted appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- LEED Gold Certified by the USGBC
- Earth-friendly LED lighting
- Nest Learning Thermostats in every unit
- Non-toxic paints, glues and sealants
Jones is designed to operate 27% more efficiently than a code-compliant building.
Select a Unit Type
Select A Highlighted Unit To View More Information
Convertibles starting at $1825
1-Bedrooms starting at $2390
2-Bedrooms starting at $3050
Jones Nest Learning Thermostats can lower energy bills by 20%.
This is living.
- Rooftop lounge with spectacular views, chef s kitchen, pool table and TV area
- Outdoor terrace and sun deck with a pool, lounge chairs, cabanas, fire pit and barbecues
- Covered dog run and dog washing stations
- Modern athletic facilities
- Lobby with fireplace, bartop workstation and conference room with AV technology
- Bike parking with maintenance area
Location is everything.
Chicago’s Go-to Haven.
With art galleries, restaurants, vibrant nightlife and dramatic city views, River North thrives as a premier Chicago destination. Braced by active streets and easy access to the feeder ramps for I-90 and 94, Jones hits a clean 100 on its Transit Score, on top of being labeled paradise for both walkers and riders alike.
Jones features 82% post-industrial recycled content hardwood flooring.
Jones recycles wastewater to irrigate its native landscaping.
220 W Illinois Street Chicago, IL 60654
Jones uses sustainable cleaning solutions to keep it pristine as well as green.
Jones Chicago In The Media